Cycling topics discussed this week
Want to know how to keep cool before, during, and after rides/races in hot weather? Watch the video on this post and see below links for additional resources:
- Gravel bike vs. road bike – Part 1
- Gravel bike vs. road bike – Part 2
- Things to know before your first gravel race
- Riding a road bike on gravel
- Gravel riding techniques
- Video of Drew Friestedt’s start of Dirty Kanza 200 (2017)
- Tire considerations for Dirty Kanza
About the ride
Zwift ODivaZ Chat and Chill is an easy pace ride on Zwift that also gives riders an opportunity to discuss topics of interest to the group such as training, nutrition, events, and all things cycling. It’s the perfect way to start your week after those big or intense weekend rides, or join if you are just looking for a fun easy ride with a friendly group of ladies.
Send me your comments or requests for future topics! Read about last week’s topics, including how to hide in the heat here. Hope to see you on future rides every Monday on Zwift! If you are not able to join, you can always watch the broadcast live or replay on Facebook or YouTube.